Wednesday 9 May 2012

IFM Pre-Camp (Day 0)

Just last Friday, on the 4th of May, all IFM helpers came together to get ourselves all prepared for the upcoming IFM Freshmen Camp. A total of 30 camp helpers came together after their classes for some ice breaking games. Games such as, Blow Wind Blow, R-O-C-K and Go-Back-Jump;Go-Jump-Go.







Some helpers had to do the Seven Wonders as a forfeit for losing the game.





After much games, fun and laughter, the helpers got to know each other better and from there, we began our mass dance. We practised the Engine Mass Dance and Xi Shua Shua. 




Everyone moved groove to the beat with smiles on their faces. Not forgetting, this time, we had own IFM cheers! 
A: I say you say I say "I"
B: "I"
A: I say you say I say "F"
B: "F"
A: I say you say "M"
B: "M"
A & B: "I say you say IFM"

Moving on, we tried out one of the program games of Running Man! Helpers and MC were grouped and divided into Catchers and Chasers. Catchers were supposed to find missions around the school and the catchers are suppose to hunt them down!




Before calling it a day, we all gather back for a last practise for the mass dance and then we concluded the day. I believe everyone did have fun and had a better understanding between one another. With the strong bonds and friendship created that day, we all can make this year freshmen camp a SUCCESS.









No comments:

Post a Comment